Warm Thai chicken salad
A quick, simple and delicious healthy meal without much fuss
400g chicken breast, cut into 1cm slices
1 tsp Thai green curry paste
3 tbsp YWignalls Yallo Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
200g medium egg noodles
Zest and juice of 1 large lime
1. Mix the chicken with the Thai curry paste.
2. Fry the chicken for five minutes in 1 tbsp of oil, until golden and cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, cook the egg noodles according to the pack instructions, drain and run under cold water.
4. Add beansprouts to the noodles and stir.
5. Mix the lime zest and juice with the remaining oil and season to taste before adding to the noodles.
6. Serve the noodles topped with the chicken and garnish with coriander and lime wedges.
Recipe courtesy of www.rapeseedoilbenefits.com